Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 222

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      NJ/PA
      Posts
      396
      Country Flag: United States
      So got the motor mounts and adapter plates last night from Frank over at prodigy. Big Thanks to him and their team for dealing with me:thumbsup: The old man came over and we mocked everything up to see what where dealing with. Im going to take it apart again and have the mounts painted nice and finished with stainless hardware when it goes in for the final time. Starting to look like a car more and more as we go...I cant wait to start this thing for the first time. Next up is the oil pan and headers, then intake, tb..ect..onto the pictures.

      I got polyurethane mounts from summit and they come with a piece they say to install. When we mocked it up is didnt seem to fit. I left it out for now. Any input on if this plate needs to be installed??




      Getting it ready







      Ready for touch down.


      Shes in:thumbsup:















      more to come soon..





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com