Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 222

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      NJ/PA
      Posts
      396
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by lawlorj View Post
      Great build! How did you end up setting the pinion angle and lining up the rear without the motor/trans? I am interested in that setup for my car and would like to know how involved that process is. Thanks.
      I did not weld the tabs on the rear. The guy who did the cage and connectors did it. He builds many cars and set it all up for me. Sorry I could not be of more help. Whats you can do it swend your rear to moser who can weld the tabs on as they have the jig to set it all up. Hope that helps.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com