Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 5 of 5
    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Posts
      3

      72 chevelle new to the pro-touring world

      Hi my name is john I am from MN just a few weeks ago I picked up a solid 72 chevelle, heavy chevy for my next project. after thinking about it for a bit I decided I wanted to do it up pro-touring style. I have never done a pro-touring befor i have done a few street rods, resto mods, classic restorations, drage cars, street trucks, and one new lifted show truck. when searching for pro-touring info I came across this site wich is full of people with good info to help me along the way. I look foward to talking with you all.

    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      SoCaL-Pico Rivera
      Posts
      1,138
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site. Do you have anything in mind on what you want? Use the search tool and you will learn a lot. Most ? you will have have been answered several times over. And we love pic so when you have time add them to the thread.
      ---------Fabian Sanchez-----------
      71 velle Project Syckness ATS,Rushforth wheels,PRRC, Autometer,UMI, Hotchkis,QA1,hood-latches.com, comp cams,


      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=43881

    3. #3
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Posts
      3
      Quote Originally Posted by 1badchevelle View Post
      Welcome to the site. Do you have anything in mind on what you want? Use the search tool and you will learn a lot. Most ? you will have have been answered several times over. And we love pic so when you have time add them to the thread.
      i would like to get a disc brake conversion for the back, upgrade to drilled and sloted rotors. lower the car a few inches and put hotchkis on all 4 corners. i have yet to decide on the engine I had originally planned on doing a 500hp 454 but now i am thinking in order to keep so much weight off the frontend i will do either a high reving 327 or 406 sbc and for trany I realy dont know yet.
      I will get pics up soon it is nothing to look at yet stock rite down to the ralley wheels lol

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      iceland
      Posts
      1,859
      Country Flag: Iceland

    5. #5
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Posts
      3
      thank you






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com