Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 21

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      Posts
      24
      Quote Originally Posted by cmraman View Post
      First welcome to the site. I have a 65 Cutlass that is a PHR Project car. We just did a 5 speed conversion with Hurst Driveline. The Parts Place has a kit for the 65 Cutlass that has all the necessary linkage. I kept it mechanical. It's just fine. I have driven many manual cars lately and I can't really tell the difference personally.

      Here is the project thread...

      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=60517
      I love that Olds, I actually have the build in the PHR collection I have. It looks great, I want to eventually do more of a custom how it should have been or how i would have built it look. That OLDS u got gracing the pages of PHR is sooooo sweet. The wheels r to die for.

      I want to build something hot rod like but with street manners so when I have kids one day they can ride wit me, for now I just ride with my Dad(He cant work so he lives with me n he is waiting 3yrs to retire)

      No drip rails, no chrome trim, flush windows, primer or flat paint, updated headlights n tail lights, n paint all the chrome bumpers or do away with it n do something unique.

      I have a rear sway bar from a caddilac that looks like it should fit, i just have to drop the lakewood slapper bars, then I want to get some suspension stuff. Dunno yet as to what(what budget allows).
      I would like to find a set of 18's to put on her.(Same size all the way around so I can rotate tires), then find some rear dic brakes for my 12 bolt cause I have stock GM disc stuff stuff on the front. Maybe some air shocks for the rear to give it more rake. Interior did retro fab shop if possible n a custom floor cause the floor in letting water in n crunches when u step in the wrong spot. I love my low back buckets too.

      I will try n get some more pics on here n hope to learn more as to how to turn my olds into a corner carving daily driver. I want to drive this thing everyday to n from work(I work for Advanced Auto as a 2nd assistant manager).

      Does anybody know how to stop water from dripping inside the cabin? I have to replace the original seals in the doors, trunk, everywhere really. THANX FOR THE 411n HOTROD LOVE GUYS



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      Posts
      24

      update on pics

      Name:  DSCN1039.jpg
Views: 1045
Size:  152.3 KBName:  DSCN1038.jpg
Views: 1001
Size:  126.0 KBName:  DSCN1040.jpg
Views: 1022
Size:  108.9 KB


      I got some more pics out of the camera today. I havent had any $$ to buy anything but I did get a set of wheels off of a 2001 WS6 Trans AM and am liking the it. waiting to finish up some loose ends then I can continue pushing forward.. Slowley pushing forward




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com