Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 5 of 5

    Thread: 67 camaro

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Location
      seattle/burien
      Posts
      4

      67 camaro

      Its been in the garage unlicensed for 8 years, 2 yrs ago I decided it needed to stop and steer well. (it had armstrong power steering). Now its got a Lee engineering steering box, Baer track GT brakes, disc front and rear. Hydroboost master cylinder. SPC control arms. I am running 17x9 Camaro wheels and Goodrich KDW tires. I haven't had a chance to wring it out yet, its at the alignment shop then I have to season the brakes. Its been a lot of work, but worth it.

      Attached Images Attached Images  


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      looking good!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2004
      Location
      OKC, OK
      Posts
      3,739
      Country Flag: United States
      never enough camaros around here. welcome
      Mike Redpath
      Musclerodz & Customz
      405-288-0189
      pro-touring parts specialists
      Musclerodz.com

      facebook page
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mus...73054649402015
      instagram
      Musclerodz

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      iceland
      Posts
      1,859
      Country Flag: Iceland

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryville, TN
      Posts
      844
      Welcome! How'd you get those wheels to fit?
      A.K.A: That bald guy
      Find me on Facebook or my personal website.

      - 67 Camaro: Current Project Car




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com