Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 443

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Rhode Island
      Posts
      675
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Nor-Cal Speed View Post
      welcome BACK!!! love that early bird!
      keep the lower control arms and put either poly bushings or the global west Del-a-lum sets, and do a Guldstrand mod on the top its free and works well and the later get some global west tube upper arms and your good! and rockin the budget!
      Yup, I've got poly bushings going in. I do have one question, should I get the offset shafts for the upper arms or just clean up the stockers and use those? I'm not sure if the offsets make much of a difference, especially after doing the guldstrand mod.

      Rene P.

      My 1968 firebird build thread--->https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...rd-on-a-budget


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Posts
      2,624
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 68firebird View Post
      Yup, I've got poly bushings going in. I do have one question, should I get the offset shafts for the upper arms or just clean up the stockers and use those? I'm not sure if the offsets make much of a difference, especially after doing the guldstrand mod.
      Definitely go offset shafts or you're going to be shimming the heck out of the arms to get a minimum static camber. I can't believe how many shims it took just to get -1° static camber. Makes me a little nervous having all those in there.
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com