Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 443

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Rhode Island
      Posts
      675
      Country Flag: United States
      Small update:

      I was having a hell of a time pressing in the lower control arm bushings using the manual press at work, and I was afraid I was gonna damage the arms, so I dropped them off at my mechanic and he pressed them in the right way for 30 bucks. So the lower control arms are assembled and ready to go. I just got the offset shafts in today for the uppers, so I'll most likely be on the safe side and drop them off and have him press those in too. I'm also still cleaning up the subframe the best I can while its on the car, and most likely the next step will be the G-mod. more to come............




      Rene P.

      My 1968 firebird build thread--->https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...rd-on-a-budget





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com