Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 5 of 5
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Mobile ,Al
      Posts
      146
      Country Flag: United States

      69 camaro rear glass

      Just realized I am going to need a rear glass.Local glass shops have no problem getting front windshield but the rear glass is a 3 week order.I have an appointment on April 8th to have the headliner installed and the front and rear glass.
      Any Ideas who may stock one.Ricks and year one and other camaro
      suppliers say it takes 10 days to get.
      Thanks
      Tony



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Melbourne, FL
      Posts
      1,046
      Country Flag: United States
      Try eBay or Craigslist
      67 Firebird Convert 455 +.060 Johnny Winters TH400 74cc KRE d-port flowed @ 310 cfm heads piston dished 16cc H-beam rods Comp Cam 305-AH-8 cam 108* LSA 253/260 @.050 duration .577/.594 lift w/1.65 rockers Ford 9" 3.55 Detroit Locker M/T Sportsman Radials 31x18x15 on Convo Pro 15x15s

      Honest dad that 455 on the side of the block is a serial number

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      Rockford Illinois
      Posts
      3,949
      Country Flag: United States
      Autoglass City in Minnesota might have it in stock. That is where I got my glass and never had to wait.
      May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Jacksonville Florida
      Posts
      667
      I'm sure I'm pretty late,but AMD has them in stock
      Do what's right,not what's easy
      69 Firebird
      71 Cuda
      98 Supra 6speed white APU
      98 Lexus GS400tt widebody

      Elite Custom Body
      Stefan B.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      Location
      In the states
      Posts
      72
      I have one in the Attic. Still need one ...???




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com