Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 9 of 9

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Corona del Mar , CA
      Posts
      23

      Pro-touring noob - 71 Mustang Convertable

      I am new to this site today, but not exactly new to cars or particularly to pro-touring style cars. I have a 71 Mustang convertable which has been in a never ending round of 'improvements' since I bought it in 2000. As a result of trying to do too many things at once, drag racing, open road, LSR and open track, it is one big compromise never mind being a barge.

      The engine is a bored and stroked 429 with an EMS-Pro EFI conversion.

      For drag racing I run a heavily modified AOD by Lentech and for open track etc., a D&D built T56 with McLeod Street Twin. This year I hope to enter more non-drag race events and see if the car will turn and stop instead of go straight to the return road.

      I have a lot to learn and I hope to learn from ya'll.

      Bill Fowler






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com