Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 40

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      El Dorado Hills
      Posts
      1,645
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by sevillaz28 View Post
      You lucky dog. I can't go. Even after all the work I did to my car I have meetings I can't get out of. I might ride up Sat mid morning.
      Bummer your not gonna make it. Should try and get up early though, you wouldn't want to miss me spankin' some European Iron, LOL.



      Gaetano Cosentino
      Dont Drive Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      El Dorado Hills
      Posts
      1,645
      Country Flag: United States
      Motor and tranny are in and I'm taking a break now. Sill need to install crossmember, drive shaft, hook up oil lines, install radiator, alternator, power steering pump, shifter, fill her with oil and water, remove distributor, prime engine, install distributor, fire her up, and set timing.

      If all is good with car, I gotta pack and google Virginia City.

      OK, stomach's gurgalin', time for lunch.

      Gaetano Cosentino
      Dont Drive Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com