Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 40

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      El Dorado Hills
      Posts
      1,645
      Country Flag: United States
      I was sweating it for awhile but I just got June 25th off of work, LOL.

      Now just need NYES to pull through with my motor.


      Gaetano Cosentino
      Dont Drive Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly


    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Orange, CA
      Posts
      456
      In the mid 80's when I was racing Pro Rally, the Carson City event was a major event for us. We were able to race the Virginia City Hillclimb as part of that event and let me tell you, it is not for the timid. One of the greatest things you can do with your car. Wish my car was ready cuz I'd be there in a heart beat!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      El Dorado Hills
      Posts
      1,645
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by DynoDon View Post
      In the mid 80's when I was racing Pro Rally, the Carson City event was a major event for us. We were able to race the Virginia City Hillclimb as part of that event and let me tell you, it is not for the timid. One of the greatest things you can do with your car. Wish my car was ready cuz I'd be there in a heart beat!
      Dam, that sounds cool. I will be extremely disappointed if my engine doesn't get back in time.

      Gaetano Cosentino
      Dont Drive Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly

    4. #4
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Posts
      128
      Quote Originally Posted by Gitter Dun View Post
      Dam, that sounds cool. I will be extremely disappointed if my engine doesn't get back in time.

      I will give you a hand getting it back together. Just about done with the satin on the 67 now I need to put my car back together and take it out for a spin. Rush, Rush, Rush.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      El Dorado Hills
      Posts
      1,645
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by sevillaz28 View Post
      I will give you a hand getting it back together. Just about done with the satin on the 67 now I need to put my car back together and take it out for a spin. Rush, Rush, Rush.
      Thanks, And I hear ya about rush, rush, rush. Seems I cant enjoy the work with the friken deadlines.

      Pick up tires yet?

      Gaetano Cosentino
      Dont Drive Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      El Dorado Hills
      Posts
      1,645
      Country Flag: United States
      My motor wont be in Indiana until the 15th. Thats 7 days. Dont know why its taking so long to get there. It only took 3 days to get to me form Indiana.

      It's going to suck to have to put motor in after work but I think I am going to make it to the 341.

      Gaetano Cosentino
      Dont Drive Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com