Results 1 to 14 of 14
-
02-20-2010 #1
Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Location
- Newcastle, OK
- Posts
- 22
New guy from oklahoma, with a 2dr tahoe
I heard of pro-touring from over at fullsizechevy.com
I figured I would come over here to see if I could get any input.
My ride is a 2dr 2wd Tahoe 99' model, last year of production
Has 165k, all new front brakes, replaced all steering components with moog. I know thats not really modifying, but replacing stock components to that, is a world of difference.
The hoe has a 4/6 drop, I think my new hotchkis springs may have even put me at a 5/6
I'm not sure if SUV's are even capable of running in auto-x events, but I haven't heard anything for/or against it.
A little insight here would be greatly appreciated.
Any idea's on how I can squeeze even better handling out of my hoe would be awesome too.
Hopefully my stay here will be enjoyable
Also, I am running 275/45/r20 on all four corners, the rims came on the truck when I got it.
I eventually plan on getting some 17's with a smaller pro tire.
-Russell
99 2dr Hoe|4/6"|275/45/20|JBL-amp/subs|8k HID
-
02-20-2010 #2



Reply With Quote