Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Posts
      1,747
      Country Flag: United States
      Yep there's a good bit of difference in those compared to the previous design. I'll have to start saving my pennies to get the new arms! Are the lowers changed other than the new bushing design or in other words can the old lower arms be used with the new upper arms?

      Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      I hope im not giving out any ridetech secret sauce, but here are the Brand new ridetech Upper arms, I snapped a few pics before it got dark outside

      just as I pulled them out of the box!





      upper shaft close up







      upper shaft with caster slugs in place








      I will get pictures up of the lowers tomorrow!
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by GeoffP View Post
      Yep there's a good bit of difference in those compared to the previous design. I'll have to start saving my pennies to get the new arms! Are the lowers changed other than the new bushing design or in other words can the old lower arms be used with the new upper arms?
      the lowers did change, the lower ball joint was moved forward to help the arms get more caster and center the wheel in the wheelwell better with 6 degrees for caster, I don't know all the hi-tech magic mumbo, I have been running a similar setup with the lower ball joint moved forward and short (tru turn style steering arms) for a year now, and to have a complete package from a vendor with great parts is awesome, because many of the items I have on my car are made of unobtainium




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com