Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by MrQuick View Post
      nice run guys, after that first 2nd place bump i would have snuck out back and started to pull off the bumpers, suck out 5 gallons of gas, pulled the deck lid and unused seats off of her. LOL
      ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!! I thought about it, the funny thing is we were giving rides to people for WWP so I had passengers every run and the fastest time I ran I had a 250 dude in the passanger seat (he even told me that " I weigh 260 pounds man, I might slow you down") I think I need the Tow hook to be down on the spoiler and stick out about 12 more inchs so I get to the line a foot quicker






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com