Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      Kent
      Posts
      34
      Country Flag: UK
      Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      The DIS8 worked great! the final product I had was very smooth and gave tons of smooth top end at 65 on the freeway the DIS had amazing pickup for passing, at idle the car was less loppy(is that a word) it evened out the cam at 650idle
      I used to see these all the time on sand rails and offroad racers, but this was first I seen on a V8, I switched back and forth to get a good feel for the product and never had a problem, it was easier to set up than the distributor
      Thank for you the feedback I am quite interested in the DIS8, would like to run coilpacks, either the DIS8 or Megasquirt (ignition only).






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com