Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      El Dorado Hills
      Posts
      1,645
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      Thanks Boostin!!




      I had a few pennys put aside for my girlfriends 1963 Rambler autocross car, but when mine died I used that money to order all the parts, quickly, while the motor man thats building the rambler engine (legendary NHRA Hall of fame Bruno Gianoli) of the famed Champion Speed Shop, Reggie Jacksons High Performance, Roy Brizio Street Rods, agreed to hold off building for an extra month, very cool of the old grump *******..
      Bruno is still building motors? John and I were best buddies through 8th grade.

      Is he still working out of Gotelli's?

      Gaetano Cosentino
      Dont Drive Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com