Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by bonecrrusher View Post
      I'm not a fan of the Vette wagon wheels - I never thought they looked good from the factory in Bowling Green - I would try some C6 wheels if you can find them cheap - they just look that much better. Thats my 2 cents... not dogging your ride in anyway...

      I love the paint and clean lines of the car!
      C6 wheels? umm I looked at them I have looked at several vette wheels, funny alot of guys don't dig the vette wheels, I am unsure as to what wheels to buy? don't want wheels like everybody else






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com