Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      Idaho Falls, Id
      Posts
      1,341
      I can't believe you bought a 68 Camaro for $100, last time I saw one under a few grand was a totally rusted out one about 10 years ago a guy wanted $500 for

      Traven


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by T_Raven View Post
      I can't believe you bought a 68 Camaro for $100, last time I saw one under a few grand was a totally rusted out one about 10 years ago a guy wanted $500 for
      It was complete luck a friend of mine has 2 cars and his buddy has a car and an old lady (a friend of a friend) ask him if he wanted to buy her old car for 100 dollars(her crack head son had taken it apart), but they both thought it was a joke and didn't even look at the car for a week, they were arguing about going out to the casino or go look at the car, I over heard them and asked what car, "some 100 dollar junker some old lady wants to sell" I told him if you don't want it i will take it, he said "fine man its yours" but were not helping you tow that crap, and now it was mine

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      Idaho Falls, Id
      Posts
      1,341
      Quote Originally Posted by rusty68 View Post
      It was complete luck a friend of mine has 2 cars and his buddy has a car and an old lady (a friend of a friend) ask him if he wanted to buy her old car for 100 dollars(her crack head son had taken it apart), but they both thought it was a joke and didn't even look at the car for a week, they were arguing about going out to the casino or go look at the car, I over heard them and asked what car, "some 100 dollar junker some old lady wants to sell" I told him if you don't want it i will take it, he said "fine man its yours" but were not helping you tow that crap, and now it was mine

      Nice, I bet your buddies are kicking themselves
      Traven

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      getting some headers on
      First i wrapped them with Thermo Tecs exhaust wrap, and spayed them with there High heat paint and Spectre wire lock exhaust bolts



      I cleaned up the rear end with new gaskets bearing, Axel seals and brake lines, for now (mock up) I will leave the rear drums till I get a rear disc kit together







    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com