Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ryanleiker View Post
      So you changed over to the ridetech spindles when you went to the Tru-Turn?
      Do you have any hesitancies about the CPP C5 spindles? They seemed to perform fine for you.
      Did you do any mockup measurements/testing with the Tru-Turn and CPP C5 spindles?
      I had a sort of Tru-turn on my car before..the tru-turn...I had custom bent some steering arms used tall ball joints and had a global west cat 5 centerlink(no longer made), I tested the ridetech kit and it worked well with all off the shelf parts..(easy to replace or repair) ..my stuff was custom and some no longer made....the CPP spindles worked well it just seem to need more camber gain to keep the contact patch as flat as I wanted and if i added a tall ball joint with the CPP it worked well (in test) but the combo of the two wouldn't allow my 9.5 in wide rim to fit...the drop on the ridetech spindle helped the rim alignment all fit and the ridetech spindle was taller giving me the dynamic camber gain i was looking for



      if the CPP spindle would have had a drop in it like the ATS spindles, that would have raised the rim upward allowing a tall ball joint to fit also and it would have been good.....I suggested that to CPP and they told me there was no plans for a dropped spindle...or a taller spindle to increase the camber gain more





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com