Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by mdprovee View Post
      Rod,


      I am trying to layout the cuts on my inner fenders. I can see how to measure the 16" dimension, I assume 8" from wheel centerline. But I am having trouble getting the 7" up dimension. If I measure from bottom of wheel opening in fender up to the top of the inner wheel fender, I can only get 5".

      Can an you measure how wide your cut was. Say from outer fender to edge of cut, measured across the car. Do you have that?

      Thanks
      you can see were it rubs or just measure the center of the fenderwell and measure 16" x 7" rectangle

      instead of an empty hole I left half of the tin in place and bent it backwards to hold the wires and hoses between it and the fenders here is how the hole looks after trimming and rolling the fender edge, see 16 inches





      heres the 7 inch measurement actually about 6.5



      then I made a simple card board filler patch template



      the transferred to a thin aluminum diamond plate



      bend it to fit the original template



      and the I fitted it back into the opening





      hope this helps!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com