Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Results 441 to 460 of 586
    1. #441
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Portland, Oregon
      Posts
      109
      Country Flag: United States
      Congrats on the magazine spread!

    2. #442
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Posts
      1,747
      Country Flag: United States
      Congrats on the spread!
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

    3. #443
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by GeoffP View Post
      Congrats on the spread!
      Quote Originally Posted by MAYHEM Customs View Post
      Congrats on the magazine spread!
      Thanks Guys!!! Its very cool to see my car in print about the car! I hope the next car gets the same response

    4. #444
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      606
      Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      Thanks Guys!!! Its very cool to see my car in print about the car! I hope the next car gets the same response
      Unless you have something really secret brewing, I'm going to guess that the next project that you and Suzy have been working on is off beat and original enough that I would hope to see it in a magazine. Who knows... it has most of the ingredients to catch Freiburger's attention.

      Matt

    5. #445
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 69MSA View Post
      Unless you have something really secret brewing, I'm going to guess that the next project that you and Suzy have been working on is off beat and original enough that I would hope to see it in a magazine. Who knows... it has most of the ingredients to catch Freiburger's attention.

      Matt
      Thanks!!! yes that's the next one out Matt, and theres one following right (1 year) behind that

    6. #446
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Installed a new carbon fiber anvil cowl panel, these Anvil panels are very nice looking I almost hate to cover up the Carbon


      first I sanded the panel with 1200 paper, and then masked the panel off


      mixed up some white and clear and shot the panel


      unmasked the panel


      and did the quick install

    7. #447
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Posts
      1,747
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice U got Skilz! ;)
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

    8. #448
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Vincennes, IN
      Posts
      98
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      Installed a new carbon fiber anvil cowl panel, these Anvil panels are very nice looking I almost hate to cover up the Carbon
      I too bought and painted a Anvil cowl panel, and right before I painted it I said the same thing! I kinda wish I did what you di to the lower part to show off the sweet carbon.... Oh well to late now! Nice job

    9. #449
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by WICKED_SS View Post
      I too bought and painted a Anvil cowl panel, and right before I painted it I said the same thing! I kinda wish I did what you di to the lower part to show off the sweet carbon.... Oh well to late now! Nice job
      Just painted the Carbon header panel also! looks awesome

      here you can see half still shiny, half scuffed for paint

    10. #450
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      end of season Racing is coming and I have been getting the car ready, with some cool parts, and a new set of tires came in! Falkens 615ks 275-40-17s all four corners! just makes me feel the car will be hooked up


    11. #451
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      finished the anvil header panel i did have to ream the side mounting holes along with the grill mount holes



      I used a unibit! and the girlfriends pink cordless




      and I left a carbon line on the backside of the header panel

    12. #452
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      I have been using grip tape on my clutch and brake pedals for a little while and the clutch pedal tape shreds after a good track day, for daily use it can go for months without tearing, my question is what some of you guys are running on the pedals


    13. #453
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Oakdale, Ca.
      Posts
      192
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      I have been using grip tape on my clutch and brake pedals for a little while and the clutch pedal tape shreds after a good track day, for daily use it can go for months without tearing, my question is what some of you guys are running on the pedals

      Rod - I've used the spray on Plastic-dip product on other applications and could be an option worth trying. It does provide a non-skid feel and peels off easy when your done with it.


      George Dias
      1973 Camaro
      2002 SVT Lightning
      2003 Z06 Corvette

      2015 Truckin Throwdown Champion http://www.trucktrend.com/events/tru...by-ebc-brakes/

    14. #454
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      What about spray on bedliner?
      Stephen

    15. #455
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Posts
      86
      subscribed



    16. #456
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      some last minute updates to Jane, the new alternator bracket and power steering bracket upgrade, with this bracket from Holley I have upped the charging to 130amps,and the power steering is now a corvette unit







      next up a cool trunnion update to smooth out the power delivery and idle



      rockers out!!


      comp parts!


      trunnion carnage

    17. #457
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      How difficult was the trunion change? I have everything sitting down stairs but only have common tools. I was going to have my machinist do it when I take the block in to get it machined.
      Stephen

    18. #458
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by srh3trinity View Post
      How difficult was the trunion change? I have everything sitting down stairs but only have common tools. I was going to have my machinist do it when I take the block in to get it machined.
      the trunion change was easy no special tools needed, I knocked them out using a deep socket and a hammer to knock it out and a larger socket on the underside, here's my high tech set up, there are no special tolerances to set it to, and after the first one or two I was on a roll!! and they give you the bearing set tool (it looks like two washers) to reinstall the new bearings


    19. #459
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      Good to know. I like to do what I can. I bought them a while back and haven't really researched swapping them out.
      Stephen

    20. #460
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      while it was all apart! I had great help from Vince over at Meanstreets Performance and he showed me how to use a really cool pressurization tool and change out the valve springs! along with his comp cams tool, awesome GM performance springs, after a quick lesson, it was my turn, I did get it down to about 5min per cylinder(2 springs)








    Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com