Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Posts
      1,747
      Country Flag: United States
      I thought about spraying the exposed area with a thick coat of bed liner.

      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by GeoffP View Post
      I thought about spraying the exposed area with a thick coat of bed liner.
      yep! that's a good one and I was working on Suzy's Rambler today and they don't have inner fenderwells and a whole bunch of undercoating in the fenders!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Roanoke (FortWorth) Texas
      Posts
      786
      Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      yep! that's a good one and I was working on Suzy's Rambler today and they don't have inner fenderwells and a whole bunch of undercoating in the fenders!
      No upper fender lining on my Maverick or many other fords either. I wouldnt worry about it.
      Chris

      Total Cost Involved - Ridetech - Fatman - Total Control Products - Gateway Performance - MaverickMan Carbon




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com