Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Smoker03 View Post
      Thanks, I appreciate the info. I have most of the ridetech front installed, but the uppers are not on yet so I will drill the G-mod. Know anywhere to get a good template? Also, what are your alignment specs with that setup? Trying to get a good baseline.

      Thanks,
      Shane
      here's the template from Guldstrand himself, I know there are free templates on the web but I would get them from the man himself (the racer and innovator) and he usually tosses in some cool guldstrand decals also, its just COOL having Dic k Guldstrands very own templates that he used to modify the very racecars that made history






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com