Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Pontiac Chris View Post
      Wow, the ridetech spindles with the Guldstrand mod, awesome, I assumed that would be too much camber gain, glad to hear it works well as I have trimmed the control arm stand for stock arm clearance with the Guldstrand mod so going back to the stock holes would require some re-inforcement. My current set-up is much the same as your old set-up so I'm very interested in what to expect with the ridetech swap.

      Love Mary's quote, practice makes perfect and you've been getting the practice in, I'm sure both you and Jane are much improved.
      the Tru-Turn will work with great with the mod, I'm sure someone will say its to much(show me why?), but I'm running it and its proving very fast, I mocked it up on the test mule and there wasn't any binding at any component and now with weeks worth of testing and racing it has crazy amounts of turn






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com