Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      its been a while since I posted about Jane and our travels....I made it to SEMA and then raced optima it was awesome, I wasn't on my game though I had just been told about a week before SEMA that I was going to be let go at the end of the year....so I was looking for work, traveling with money I should have been saving, and i wasn't fully committed to the event......


      leaving SEMA


      Speed stop


      LVMS (big tracking)






      after Vegas I drove across the desert to Arizona for the Goodguys Duel in the desert event and raced in to qualifying



      that ended last year!! I changed jobs and moved to Tennessee...





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com