Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      So Cal (818)
      Posts
      243
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks Rod. I took your advice and since Im only 25 minutes away from Guldstrand I just went by and picked up the template. Hopefully ill have the front ridetech setup together tonight. I can only hope for the results you are experiencing. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing your build with all of us.



      Shane

      Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      here's the template from Guldstrand himself, I know there are free templates on the web but I would get them from the man himself (the racer and innovator) and he usually tosses in some cool guldstrand decals also, its just COOL having Dic k Guldstrands very own templates that he used to modify the very racecars that made history





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com