Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Templeton, CA
      Posts
      561
      Country Flag: United States
      Close... Enviromental Protection Agency. Our county only allows water based paint now. My HOK Tangelo is not!

      Robert
      My sloooow build thread...https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...hlight=Orngasm

      "If happiness is in your destiny, you need not be in a hurry."

      If I can only convince myself of this!


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ROBS6T8 View Post
      Close... Enviromental Protection Agency. Our county only allows water based paint now. My HOK Tangelo is not!
      Thanks I was just being a smartass, I will say that there are many loopholes in the EPA standards, and our shop we were allowed a certain amount of solvent based colors(low VOC) per month along with the water based paints, and there are some poly based applications that didn't even fall under the loose guide lines? that are technically brush on products (but once reduced with acetone, per manufacture directions can be spayed) and since there brush on (supposedly) they don't require EPA vapor standards (I.E. POR-15)

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States

      Update front Brakes to the new Wilwood D52s

      I just heard about the new contingency program after just updating my camaros brakes just today!! aweeesooommmeee!!

      look at the difference and much lighter lets see how they work



      just used some line clamps and swapped the lines, and just hung them on the tie rod while i remove the old cast units



      finish them up with the included bolts



      and put the wheel back on!! man that was simple!



      I used a power bleeder but I will have the girlfriend pump the brakes tomorrow anyways, ha ha ha thanks

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Location
      Tinley Park, IL
      Posts
      1,220
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post



      Are you running multiple spacers..?
      ​
      Nick ~
      1969 Cutlass

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      92
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nick View Post
      Are you running multiple spacers..?
      I don't think it's a question of is, but why? Those wheels look like roller skates out that far.

      Cool project though.
      Mark Pearce

      Vini Vidi Vici

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by sniper View Post
      I don't think it's a question of is, but why? Those wheels look like roller skates out that far.

      Cool project though.
      ?? whats your car look like??




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com