Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 586

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Josue View Post
      ...what you turned a $100 junker into!
      x2 very nice!!!




      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks


    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Rhode Island
      Posts
      675
      Country Flag: United States
      looks sweet, those vette rims look pretty good on there.
      Rene P.

      My 1968 firebird build thread--->https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...rd-on-a-budget

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 68firebird View Post
      looks sweet, those vette rims look pretty good on there.
      tHANKS I dig them it gives the car a modern look without looking to future silly

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Lawrenceburg, TN
      Posts
      4,098
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by CruizinKev View Post
      x2 very nice!!!

      its a fun build I did about 95% at home in the garage! it was painted at a shop (but I painted it) and the timing/engine tune and alignment were farmed out, I did my own engine rebuild, trans rebuild, body work, wiring, glass install, interior, suspension, brakes, and even every other little detail!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com