Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 401 to 420 of 586

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jun 2005
      Location
      Surprise, AZ
      Posts
      168
      Country Flag: UK
      Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      the Tru-Turn will work with great with the mod, I'm sure someone will say its to much(show me why?), but I'm running it and its proving very fast, I mocked it up on the test mule and there wasn't any binding at any component and now with weeks worth of testing and racing it has crazy amounts of turn
      Sounds awesome, I can't see why it would be too much, that would be when the grip goes away, unless its too much for the street with regard to tire wear perhaps. Love the look of the Musclebar sway bar, some day when I do the ridetech upgrade I'll be running it with the G-mod.

      Thanks for the info and keep up the good work.


      68 Firebird 400, 325 cfm Edelbrock heads, .628" solid roller, TKO 600 w/3.73's, Ridetech TruTurn and 4 link with HQ coil overs, Hotchkis Swaybars, Guldstrand mod, Baer 12" PBR 4wdb, Detroit Speed Subframe Connectors, 18x9.5 & 18x12 Apex EC-7's.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com