Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 7 of 7

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Location
      Houston, TX
      Posts
      2

      69 Chevelle from Houston,TX checkin in

      Hey yall ! My name is Josh and I am currently building on my 69 Chevelle Malibu project. I found this forum thru Team Chevelle forum and I must say that as informative as TC is, this forum is actually dedicated to Pro Touring and I'm sure that it will further help me move forward in 2010 and get my project to where it needs to be.
      Furthermore, my Chevelle belonged to my father, he blew the engine in 1995. The Velle sat in the garage until he gave it to me last year. My plans for the Velle include but are not limited to upgrading the suspension and brake system, positrac, 18/19 wheels, and of course paint and body.
      My current driveline consists of a freshly rebuilt 350 mouse motor, stock bottom end, upgraded cam and top end. More to come on the motor but will due for now. 400 autotrans and 3.73 gears.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com