Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 9 of 9

    Threaded View

    1. #3
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      62

      If you are going to have what you want

      Quote Originally Posted by 67 ls1 vert View Post
      welcome to the www.prospendalotofmoney.com

      Sounds like you have good idea what the car will be when it's finished. Engine makes good power.

      Good luck with the silence.

      If you are going to have what you want, You can not skimp. I never wanted to say, I wish I would have done this or that. If you start with a Strong Core, You can go in whatever direction you feel the need. I just wish I had the money I spent in the spastic directions in the past, before I had a core design. I did learn the hard way that I Must have a written goal just like in business, then work with Lazer Vision to that end, or you will never finish. I am a member of the Don't Crush them, Restore them fan club. I built a list, then didn't move from that list. When it is finished, I will see where it will go from there.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com