Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Today brought on more of the same from yesterday. Sanding and grinding followed by more sanding and grinding. Sometimes I would grind then sand just for fun! Lol....

      I have to really thank my dad for his help this weekend. We both put in 6 hours Saturday and another 6 hours today. That's 24 man hours in one weekend on the car! At 69 years old he is still happy to jump in and give a hand when needed.

      We now have the car 98% stripped to bare metal. Still some little nooks and crannies to work on during the week, but nothing major. My goal/plan is to load it into my trailer on Friday after work and bring it to the booth that I use. Saturday I will blow it all out really good, mask it up and then bury it in high build epoxy!

      These pictures probably look very similar to yesterdays bunch. But to me there is a huge difference.













      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com