Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by streetrod77 View Post
      I love the way the tank fits. It makes me think about removing my fuel cell. Great color combo too.
      This is a really easy upgrade for the tank. The best part about it over the fuel cell is that you get your trunk back! I used a 16 gallon 65-68 tank. But the 69-72 are 22 gallon. Same basic dimensions other than it is not flat on top, it raises up for the additional fuel. So the bottom, and the side measurements all remain the same. I didn't go that route because I figure after two hours or so of cruising I am ready for a break anyway. So no need for the extra gas.




      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com