Results 1 to 20 of 530
Thread: Blue My Mind, 1972 Ford Maverick
Threaded View
-
12-21-2012 #11
Power windows....
I had shipped my window regulators to Nu-Relcs to be made as a power window regulator. This is not something they offer in their catalog yet, but they were willing to make them up for me. Now they will create a part number and begin to sell them. Last evening the big brown truck arrived with a nice box full of parts for the Maverick.
As you can see in the pictures Nu-Relics has done an amazing job of recreating our regulators for power windows. They look incredible.
The box as I opened it....


Some of the included paperwork



I spent the money and had them ship me new power window switches. It also came with an all new wiring harness.


Like I said before, are there cheaper options for the do it yourself? Sure. But for the money this is the way to go. All new parts, new wiring, wiring diagrams etc. Money well spent in my eyes.

Glenn
1955 Chevy BelAir
1951 Chevy 3100
1987 Chevy Silverado
My last project....
https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!
-





Reply With Quote



