Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by GrabberGT View Post
      Nice color. Is that darker than the door you painted earlier is is it just the lighting?
      Wow, good eye!! I did end up changing my mind on the color. I decided I wanted something with a little more of a "pop"!

      Quote Originally Posted by 67cougnut View Post
      just read through this whole thread, I'm excited to see the next stage. I read a few pages back about a header problem with "P" heads. checkout sanderson headers. they make a header for this car with "P" heads. a buddy of mine around the corner just did a 71 comet and used "P" heads and sanderson had the headers on the self.
      I have headers now. I went with the Stainless set that Ford Motorsports makes for the P heads. Really nicely made, great fit. I wish they were a little less expensive though? Thanks though!




      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com