Results 121 to 140 of 530
Thread: Blue My Mind, 1972 Ford Maverick
-
11-26-2012 #121
Nice to see you back at it!
- Mike L.
-
11-26-2012 #122
Awesome as usual!!
But your pictures make me think...I really want to remove my drip rails, then if I do..I think I'd have to ditch the halo vinyl top that my car came with...but then again, the halo top trim could be a secondary drip rail....

73 Maverick Grabber Project
My never ending project:
https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...hlight=grabber
-
11-26-2012 #123
Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- Posts
- 257
I just love this build. Maybe because I got a Comet. This is inspiration for me. Life keeps pushing my project back.
Last edited by streetrod77; 11-26-2012 at 04:30 PM. Reason: I added a question
Killer Comet
11-26-2012 #124
Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- Posts
- 257
Who made your gauge cluster?
Killer Comet
11-26-2012 #125



Reply With Quote