Results 101 to 120 of 530
Thread: Blue My Mind, 1972 Ford Maverick
-
04-23-2011 #101
Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Location
- Carthage, MO
- Posts
- 97
Sorry guess I'm slow or confused but I have had four different cars with GT40 P heads and 5.0 headers bolt right up...the only trouble you run into on some shorty headers is the drivers side spark plug boots touching the header...
I have a set of shorty hedmans on my 66 mustang right now.. Just modified the front two tubes on drivers side for wire/plug clearance..
-
09-18-2011 #102
Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Location
- Orange County, Ca
- Posts
- 25
Where'd you get your hood from??
-
09-19-2011 #103
Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Location
- Lethbridge, Alberta
- Posts
- 15
Man, that's a great looking car! I've always known those cars had potential, but what you've done with it is outstanding.
-
09-19-2011 #104
Thank you very much for the compliment! The project has slowed down this summer for me. I have been collecting parts like crazy though. I sold my 47 Ford and my 55 Chevy wagon and ended up with the Drifwood Camaro. Now i can spend the winter concentrating on the Maverick.



Glenn
1955 Chevy BelAir
1951 Chevy 3100
1987 Chevy Silverado
My last project....
https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!
-
09-19-2011 #105

Glenn
1955 Chevy BelAir
1951 Chevy 3100
1987 Chevy Silverado
My last project....
https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!




Reply With Quote