Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Lawrenceville, Ga.
      Posts
      440
      Country Flag: United States
      I've seen a few people do the Shelby taillight conversion. I'm still on the fence about it, I actually like the stock taillights. Love the Carbon fiber hood. Are you going to leave it bare or paint it? Personally I'd paint it but leave the center bare CF.
      Quote Originally Posted by HotRod47 View Post
      Today is the first time since September of 2009 that my Maverick has had the sun shining on it! I made a dolly for the car to be able to make it mobile. It is now off the lift and able to roll around. I still have some bracing to do on it, and finish up some welding. But it was nice to push it outside and finally be able to stand back and have a look at it from a distance.

      I have been working on making the rear Grabber spoiler taller. More of an aggressive look. As you can see in the pictures I have made progress on the rear spoiler. I am probably only 50% done. This was the easy part, now comes the tedious nit picky part, making them look right. The spoiler is a full 2" taller than the stock Grabber height.



      You can also see on the front that I have had to suspend the progress on the front valence. Since I got boned by a seller on another board for five weeks waiting for a front bumper that didn't come. I need the bumper to make sure everything will fit nicely together.



      There are 2 factors in Autocross, Tires and the loose nut behind the wheel.

      Paul Grala
      69 Mach 1 project (For Sale)
      78 Cobra
      87 GT
      98 Expedition





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com