Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      I just ordered a set of Cal-Trac bars and the rear disc brakes from Vintage Venom. I hope to have it all in my hands some time next week. I can't wait to get to a point soon where I can actually have a car with suspension in it! It's been since November last year when I pulled it all out.



      I spent a bit of time Saturday getting everything sanded down and masked off. I got it all sprayed with black DP90LF, let dry for a few hours, then sprayed 3 nice heavy coats of DPS3057 primer surfacer. Looks good I think.
      Things are happening....it's so exciting! I still have a long way to go, but when some of these mile stones happen it feels so good.



      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com