Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Posts
      29
      Quote Originally Posted by HotRod47 View Post
      I have been a Chevy guy all my life.
      I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!

      I have always liked mustangs, mavericks, & galaxies though. I have built several SBC S10's with my cusin, couple of turd gen camaro's, lots of c-10s 62-87.

      I had a T5 in my 92 lx. AND yes E303 is a very good mechanically sound little cam without any mods to your valvetrain. It just was not enough grunt for my taste. Just rmember there is always a bigger stall converter and run some 3.23's or a gear vendor. Then you can have your cake and eat it too.

      Oddly enough I sold that lx to my next door neighbor who turned it into a Factory Five Cobra as well. He has been working on it for about 2 years its in the go-cart stage/ body work. He stroked it to a 347 with a fat nasty Windsor cam too. He also fitted a dual in/ oulet X style dynomax muffler in front of the engine. It sounds totally different than any other Cobra. Take a look if you like.

      http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj2/radtexas/

      I clowned him hard about buying Cobra R's.

      63 1/2' Galaxie 500





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com