Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #7
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      SEBRING, FL
      Posts
      160
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by HotRod47 View Post
      I have been all over both of those sites. I have scene you on there as well. It is in fact a Sprint! I know in the Maverick world they are held in high esteem. But for me it is just a 72 Maverick. I did offer it up to trade in the Mav. sites. If someone would swap me an equally clean shell they can save this one. Nobody jumped on the offer, so I am going to build it my way.

      Thanks for all the compliments guys!!


      Glenn
      Hey if they didnt want to save it, chop that sucker up! Mine was an original 302 Grabber car and I've modified mine extensively...but trust me I've heard about it!

      Travis L





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com