Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      Wow, great finished product! Looks like all the build photos are gone to photobucket... I would love to see the build from start to finish.



      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      Wow, great finished product! Looks like all the build photos are gone to photobucket... I would love to see the build from start to finish.

      Thank you very much for the compliment and interest in the build. Yes, photo bucket really screwed me for the forums. But, if you are on Facebook I have a page set up with the entire build. Look here at Copper Hill Rod & Custom, if you are not on FB, it is still available to see as it is a public account. This isn't a real business page, just a place to show what I do, Copper Hill R&C is nothing more than my backyard garage!

      https://www.facebook.com/Copper-Hill...?ref=bookmarks



      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com