Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      Green Mountain, NC
      Posts
      104
      Country Flag: United States
      I just read your thread, beginning to end. Now my confidence is up. That's an incredible build. I picked up some ideas as well. (PS- I'm the guy with the flared-out Falcon)



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by RMMiller View Post
      Man that is nice, they did a great job! Bet it feels good to finally reach this point with the car, hell I'm excited for you, watched this build from the first post on the Maverick board.
      As you know its been a long ride. Just doing some final details now and will be ready for spring here in New England. Can't come fast enough for me now!

      Quote Originally Posted by Bugzilla View Post
      Perfect! Dont know what else to say.
      Thanks very much!

      Quote Originally Posted by Walther View Post
      I just read your thread, beginning to end. Now my confidence is up. That's an incredible build. I picked up some ideas as well. (PS- I'm the guy with the flared-out Falcon)
      Thank you. If I can do it you can thats for sure. Love your build, you clearly have skills. Just keep plugging along.



      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com