Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by OLDFLM View Post
      Looks great Glenn! Can't wait to see the back seat completed!

      What power windows are you running? I forget... sorry... NuRelic?

      Thanks, she is coming along! Yes, power windows are from Nu-Relic. They custom made them for me, at the time it wasn't something they offered for my car. But, they were willing to make me a set provided I send them a complete set of OE regulators. I was very happy with what they gave me, and they didn't uptake the custom fabrication at all. Just what retail would have been for a 2 door vehicle. Good people to deal with.




      Ever do anything with your valve covers we talked about? Just curious. Would love to see what you did if you had them done.



      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Orlando, FL
      Posts
      1,086
      Country Flag: United States
      I think I'll be replacing mine with Nu-Relics then... thanks.

      Haven't done anything with them... been way to hot down here all summer.
      SMSgt Ty Ingle, USAF
      "CF71" - Freedom Bird
      Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR Performance, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by OLDFLM View Post
      I think I'll be replacing mine with Nu-Relics then... thanks.

      Haven't done anything with them... been way to hot down here all summer.
      This is my second set from them. I installed their now piece glass set of power windows in my 47 ford back in 2009. Just a really nice direct bolt in product. And how little times can you have someone tell you "bolt in" replacement and they actually are? Of course wiring aside.



      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com