Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      Jacksonville, AR
      Posts
      12
      Country Flag: United States
      Glenn,
      I've read through this thread and came back to this section. Since you installed a SBF, what oil pan did you use? Does the R&C IRS require a rear sump pan?



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by Koupe68 View Post
      Glenn,
      I've read through this thread and came back to this section. Since you installed a SBF, what oil pan did you use? Does the R&C IRS require a rear sump pan?
      Yes you must use the rear sump pan. I just blasted and repainted the stock 89 Mustang GT pan and it fit perfect.



      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com