Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by JayinMI View Post
      I've been following for a while, and couldn't remember for sure, but I started at the beginning to see if the front valence was from a Camaro. Reading through I see I missed the blend you did around the rear window. Looks really good, do you have any pics of the fab of that area? There's a few random missing pics, so I don't know if I missed them because of that. I always kinda liked the Maverick. My neighbor had one when I was a kid.

      The other thing I thought was funny, when I started back on page 1, so said you were building it so you could cruise it for a while and give it to your daughter when she turned 16...Then I saw you started in '09! Better get a move on, lol.

      I really hope she appreciates all the work. Too many kids don't.

      Great work!

      Jay

      Sorry for the delay, I am just now seeing your comments. Thanks for following and the positive comments! I am not sure I have any more pics of the blend of around the window when I shaved the drip rail, I will have to look. I am definitely taking more/better pics now than I was.

      Yes, this is for Hannah. She is 14.5 right now. So I am starting to work with a little more diligence as you can probably tell. The good thing for me is, here in CT she has to be 16.5 before getting her license and even after that there are some restrictions. I still have time. At this rate though, I am hoping to have it done by this time next year. I just have to finish the body, and then start the assembly.



      Glenn

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      Glen the paint looks great, I love the color.

      Thank you!!!



      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Indpls, IN
      Posts
      612
      Country Flag: United States
      Glenn,

      The paint looks Amazing!

      I'm interested in your paint stands, that the fenders and doors are on while priming and painting. Bought or built? Modified from something else?
      Could you post some pictures of them sometime with the aluminum foil removed?

      Thank you
      Steve

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by Jetfixr320 View Post
      Glenn,

      The paint looks Amazing!

      I'm interested in your paint stands, that the fenders and doors are on while priming and painting. Bought or built? Modified from something else?
      Could you post some pictures of them sometime with the aluminum foil removed?

      Thank you
      Steve
      I am away for a few days but will be glad to get info for you when I get back from my trip. They are not modified or home made. Store bought.



      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com