Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Six hours today in the shop sanding the Mav. I got the driver side all blocked and ready for final primer. I am happy with the gaps and the panel alignment down the side, the horizontal line form panel to panel is looking great blocking from one panel into the other.



















      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      59
      Country Flag: United States
      [/IMG]

      Where did you get your Snap-On lift and how much?

      Love this build too, you are a great fabricator and this car is going to be beautiful when it's done!!!!!!!!!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by Michaels 69 View Post
      [/IMG]

      Where did you get your Snap-On lift and how much?

      Love this build too, you are a great fabricator and this car is going to be beautiful when it's done!!!!!!!!!
      I got it right from Snap On probably 20 years ago. I heard they don't carry them anymore but I know there are other companies out there making a mid rise lift.



      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Posts
      59
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by HotRod47 View Post
      I got it right from Snap On probably 20 years ago. I heard they don't carry them anymore but I know there are other companies out there making a mid rise lift.
      Thanks Glenn




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com