Results 1 to 20 of 530
Thread: Blue My Mind, 1972 Ford Maverick
Threaded View
-
07-14-2013 #11
As I had planned I loaded the car in my trailer yesterday late in the afternoon. This morning I made my way over to the booth I use. Unloaded the car, blew it off one final time then straight into the booth for three coats of primer.
Here is the car shell all ready for its coatings of primer......

I also primed the trunk lid.....

As well the rear spoiler.....

Three coats of primer and a 45 minute bake session and I loaded it right back into the trailer for the ten minute ride home. I left the house at 8:30 and was home at noon.
Here it is right after unloading it in my driveway......


Detail shot of my home made reveal around the shaved drip rails....

Glenn
1955 Chevy BelAir
1951 Chevy 3100
1987 Chevy Silverado
My last project....
https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!
-





Reply With Quote



