Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Location
      Carthage, MO
      Posts
      97
      Quote Originally Posted by ModedCB2 View Post
      what I was referring to is that the actual Port configuration of the GT40p heads is NOT a std for small block pattern.
      I am sure someone could adapt a set of GT40p head flanges to an aftermarket header set.

      Rob
      Sorry guess I'm slow or confused but I have had four different cars with GT40 P heads and 5.0 headers bolt right up...the only trouble you run into on some shorty headers is the drivers side spark plug boots touching the header...

      I have a set of shorty hedmans on my 66 mustang right now.. Just modified the front two tubes on drivers side for wire/plug clearance..






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com