Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      I haven't been able to do any work on the car lately. I have been busy doing a couple side jobs so that I can buy parts though.

      In the last few weeks I have picked up a new aluminum radiator, new billet grill, new rear sway bar, 2" lowering block kit, got a good deal on a new March Perf. serp set for the 5.0, and a rear body panel from a 68 Mustang that will house the Shelby taillights.

      This is a steel unit that, on a Mustang, replaces the stock rear body panel and on a Shelby eliminates the need for the fiberglass panel that goes over the steel panel. Of course it is made for a Mustang so there will be some fab work involved. But I think the Shelby lights will look much better than the stock Mav. taillights!

      Pretty soon I will be back on the car




      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com